You can buy branded and generic medicines. Brand products include in its name the word ‘Brand’.
No. Manufacturers can just deliver nonexclusive medications after the brand-name adaptation of the medication loses its patent assurance. Even after a patent terminates, producers may decide not to make a nonexclusive rendition of a specific medication. Today, about portion of all brand-name drugs have conventional partners.
No, you needn’t. We do not require any prescription from our customers. However we would strongly recommend you to consult your doctor before taking a medication. You may have some diseases contra-indicated for taking certain kinds of medicines and your doctor will advise you what you should or shouldn’t take.
High quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. The logic is very simple: the better the quality of goods is, the more customers we have. Thus we are very attentive and selective in the choice of the supplier, the quality of goods is thoroughly tested and the documentation is closely checked..
We deliver orders to P.O Boxes as well as your purchase address .
Placing an order at our online pharmacy is simple:
- Find a product you would like to purchase and place it in your cart clicking «Add to cart» button.
- Choose the amount of pills you need to buy. Click the ‘Checkout’ button.
- When you check out your cart, you will have to fill in the required fields of «Order form» and pay for your entire order using CashApp, PayPal or Bitcoin.
We accept CashApp, PayPal and Bitcoin.
Almost all orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. Standard mail can take 2-4 business days to reach you, depending on where you live. So your order should reach you within 3-6 business days of us receiving your payment. (Add another 1–2 days if you’re in a very remote area.)
In this case you are to contact our customers care department and notify of the problem. We will either resend the package free of charge or refund your payment.
The expiry date is mentioned on each blister. It is different for different batches. The shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture and would differ from batch to batch depending on when they were manufactured.
- If you need 50 mg and we can offer you only 100 mg of a certain active substance , you may split the pill into pieces.
- If you divide a 100 mg pill into 2 parts you will get 50 mg active substance.
- If you divide a 100 mg pill into 4 parts (or 50 mg pill divide into 2 parts) you will get 25 mg active substance.
And on the contrary, if you need 100 mg active substance and we can offer you only 50 mg active substance, you may take 2 pills 50 mg.
Please contact our customer care department ASAP. We will do our best to satisfy our customers. We will either resend the package at no expense or issue a refund..