Desyrel is used for treating depression. It may also be used for relief of an anxiety disorder (eg, sleeplessness, tension), chronic pain. Desyrel is an antidepressant. It is thought to increase the activity of one of the brain chemicals (serotonin), which helps elevate mood. Buy Desyrel online
Use Desyrel as directed by your doctor.
- Take Desyrel shortly after a meal or light snack.
- It may take 1 to 4 weeks for Desyrel to work. Do not stop taking Desyrel without checking with your doctor.
- If a dose is missed, take it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up. If more than one dose is missed, restart medication, and advise your doctor or pharmacist at your next appointment.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Desyrel.
Desyrel Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Blurred vision; constipation; decreased appetite; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; general body discomfort; headache; incoordination; light-headedness; muscle aches/pains; nausea; nervousness; sleeplessness; stomach pain; stuffy nose; swelling of the skin; tiredness; tremors.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the urine; chest pain; fainting; hallucinations; irregular heartbeat; light-headedness when rising from a lying or seated position; prolonged, inappropriate, or painful erections; seizures; shortness of breath; stroke; vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Store Desyrel at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Protect from temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C). Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Desyrel out of the reach of children and away from pets.