Vicoprofen for sale
Vicoprofen for sale contains a combination of hydrocodone and ibuprofen. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). This medicine works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain, fever, and inflammation.
Vicoprofen is used short-term to relieve severe pain.
Vicoprofen is not for treating arthritis pain.
Vicoprofen dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Pain:
- For short-term (generally less than 10 days) management of acute pain:
1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- Maximum dosage: 5 tablets in 24 hours
Vicoprofen side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Vicoprofen: sneezing, runny or stuffy nose; wheezing or trouble breathing; hives; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of a heart attack or stroke: chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, slurred speech, leg swelling, feeling short of breath.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- weak or shallow breathing, sighing, slow heartbeat;
- Shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
- Swelling or rapid weight gain;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
- Signs of stomach bleeding: bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- Liver problems: loss of appetite, diarrhea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, flu-like symptoms, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- Kidney problems: little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles;
- Low cortisol levels: vomiting, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
Common Vicoprofen side effects may include:
- Headache, dizziness, weakness;
- Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, gas;
- Constipation, diarrhea;
- Feeling anxious or nervous;
- Dry mouth;
- Sweating, itching; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).